Groups are an important way to connect with your church family. You can connect with a group that is already going. We have groups for men, women or men and women. We offer growth and healing groups to help with specific situations you may be facing. We have all kinds of groups!
New groups are starting all the time. Once you’ve decided to join or host a group, commit for a season to give new relationships and friendships a chance to flourish.
- Celebrate Recovery: Healing from hurts, hangups and habits
- Healing Rooms: Prayer and worship gathering for those who need healing
- Fresh Hope: Support for those with mood disorders and their loved ones
- GriefShare: Healing for the hurt of losing a loved one
- DivorceCare: Healing from the hurt of separation or divorce
- Financial Peace University: Discover steps to take toward financial freedom
- Marriage Builders: Help for those who want to strengthen their marriage
- Reflections: Healing and hope for women who have had an abortion
You can also launch your very own group and we will help provide you with the training and resources you need to make it great! All you need to be a group HOST is to:
- Have a heart
- Open your home
- Serve a few refreshments
- Tell a few friends
Find a Group